Social Media Director
Social Media Director
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Supervisor/Manager: Performance Director – Australia
SearchMax offers opportunities for change-makers, experts in their fields, and teamwork-driven culture advocates.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Director to work on various exciting projects across our clientele. Whether it’s revenue, brands, or social impact, we are looking for growth consultants who are obsessed with achieving sustainable growth.
The role involves leading major accounts within Social Media to achieve the company’s and client’s strategic goals, as well as inspiring, directing, and mobilising the Searchmax teams.
As the Social Media Director, you will develop trust-based relationships with clients based on impeccable customer service and delivery. Ideally, you’ll be passionate about delivering the best work and leading and developing a strong team to help you establish and achieve the goal.
Teamwork is one of our key strengths. SearchMax, a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Agency, is proud of our employee selection procedure, which handpicks our team based on their technical, communication, and numeracy skills. Our top priority is to hire people with strong work ethics who are passionate about their work.
Hybrid Work Environment
SearchMax offers a flexible approach to work that allows our team to split their time between working in the office and working from home.
SearchMax’s Manila office is located in BGC CBD, Taguig City, with good transportation connections. It is lovely, very spacious, and has a modern vibe. It’s also easy to access nearby shopping malls. Of course, it’s not all about looks. The building has plenty of amenities to keep us on top of our game – a cosy office room, high-speed Internet access, a plush conference room where we can host meetings and a kitchen and pantry stocked with snacks and drinks.
SearchMax is a multidisciplinary digital agency in Melbourne. We connect brands to customers by harnessing the power of data and technology. With over ten years of industry expertise, rest assured, we understand the evolving digital landscape and the tools at hand. But don’t worry, we won’t start throwing a bunch of acronyms at you. Our process is to simplify the digital world by focusing on what will deliver outcomes. We’re very transparent about what we do and how we get there. A little heads up, it’s not necessarily about spending big or being on every digital channel out there. We’ll steer your company towards results that count, then aim higher.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to our Performance Director, you’ll be responsible for leading the social media arm of operations. We need a confident Social Media Director with a track record of developing strategies and delivering results.
Manage the delivery of social media campaigns and content plans from start to finish, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver on time, on budget and to client expectations.
You will also be capable of presenting campaign concepts, spotting and converting opportunities to grow client relationships, and managing client finances as a senior hire.
You must exhibit a passion for storytelling, expertise in social media and the ability to apply the latest techniques to deliver meaningful work with commercially relevant results.
You must have a keen eye for detail and a strategic understanding of what your clients should be doing.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about growing and developing the team while possessing excellent client relationship skills. Maintain relationships with clients, becoming their project development ‘go-to’ person.
Experienced in all aspects of social and digital marketing. Instagram Stories and TikTok trending sounds are familiar to you, and you know about social best practices and the newest marketing campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications
- Expertise in social media trends, platform capabilities, and best practices
- Experience supporting and creating social campaigns for overall marketing initiatives both organically and through paid media
- Deeper understanding of social media strategies
- Experience in handling larger/enterprise-grade campaigns/clients
- Striking a balance between strategic execution and core execution fundamentals; willing to dive right in when necessary.
- Experience with a comprehensive suite of social media management tools for publishing, monitoring, and reporting
- Managing stakeholder relationships internally and externally, as well as development
- The ability to understand the industry sector and its competitive landscape from a solid
foundational point of view.
- Extensive experience leading projects and cross-functional teams, including successful management of multiple projects.
- Proven ability to mentor line reports and support their career growth as a creative
- Capable of motivating and leading others with strong leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Candidates should have strong original ideas, a sense of creative flair, and experience
creating engaging social ads.
- Knowledge of influencer programs and social ads would be helpful.
- Superb organisational and time management skills, including meticulous attention to
- Ability to balance priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment