Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Philippines/Sri Lanka
Supervisor/Manager: Performance Director – Australia
SearchMax offers opportunities for change-makers, experts in their fields, and teamwork-driven
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team and manage our social media marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for managing our social media campaigns and community management activities.
In addition, you will be part of the digital marketing team and help us develop strategies to grow our business and increase engagement with our clients. Using briefs from our diverse portfolio of clients, you will collaborate with our Digital and Creative teams to develop award-winning campaigns.
Teamwork is one of our key strengths. SearchMax, a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Agency, is proud of our employee selection procedure, which handpicks our team based on their technical, communication, and numeracy skills. Our top priority is to hire people with strong work ethics who are passionate about their work.
Hybrid Work Environment
SearchMax offers a flexible approach to work that allows our team to split their time between working in the office and working from home.
SearchMax’s Manila office is located in BGC CBD, Taguig City, with good transportation connections. It is lovely, very spacious, and has a modern vibe. It’s also easy to access nearby shopping malls. Of course, it’s not all about looks. The building has plenty of amenities to keep us on top of our game – a cosy office room, high-speed Internet access, a plush conference room where we can host meetings and a kitchen and pantry stocked with snacks and drinks.
SearchMax is a multidisciplinary digital agency in Melbourne. We connect brands to customers by harnessing the power of data and technology. With over ten years of industry expertise, rest assured, we understand the evolving digital landscape and the tools at hand. But don’t worry, we won’t start throwing a bunch of acronyms at you. Our process is to simplify the digital world by focusing on what will deliver outcomes. We’re very transparent about what we do and how we get there. A little heads up, it’s not necessarily about spending big or being on every digital channel out there. We’ll steer your company towards results that count, then aim higher.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, execute, and maintain social media marketing campaigns.
- Manage the social media calendar and distribute content across platforms, from creation to scheduling and posting.
- Collaborate with design and creative teams to brief digital/social assets and help manage the feedback loop with clients.
- Support the creation and implementation of strategic content and channel
recommendations based on key audience insights, digital media consumption patterns, and digital trends.
- Ensure that the performance of all brands is monitored and improved in terms of social traffic, follower growth, and engagement.
- Maintain and engage internal and client relationships.
- Understands digital channel best practices, including word counts, specifications, etc.
- Optimize existing programs based on data analysis, platform insights, community sentiment tracking, and social analytics ad tools.
- Compile and present social media monthly campaign reports & EOC reports
Skills and Qualifications
- Actively managing and developing social campaigns to achieve business objectives – ideally for Australian clients.
- Extensive experience managing commerce accounts, campaigns and plans across social media platforms.
- Assist in analysing social advertising data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Basic understanding and familiarity with current tracking methods such as UTM, pixel, cookies, tags.
- Familiarity with automation and API integration tools to improve efficiency
- A strong team player with excellent organisational and reporting skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Expertise in key tools like Facebook Business, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, as are self-motivation and driving abilities coupled with proven performance management experience
- Have a passion for social media and keep up with social media trends, best practices, and best practices
- Meta Certification